Monday 19 August 2013

Summer Winners

Hi there and happy Monday!!

Monday means that we announce our winners from our previous challenge which had the code word "Summer". We all loved your creations! Sue was your hostess and, yet again, you made it very hard for her to choose her winners.

Here we go with our

TOP 3
(in numerical order)








Wetlands


Congratulations ladies on being chosen for our Top 3!! Please grab your badge for you blog from the tab at the top of the page.


And our

CAS PERFECTIONIST

and the winner of the amazing prize from


Inspired by Stamping


is


Unfortunately I cannot copy and paste a picture of Helen's card as the function has been disabled.


Congratulations, Helen! Here is what Sue had to say about your card -

Can I firstly say, thank you so much to everyone who entered. I enjoyed looking at all your beautiful Summer cards and it made it soooo difficult to choose. I love the simplicity of Helen's card: the muted colours in the brayered background and silhouette stamps created a scene reminiscent of family summer holidays by the sea. Congrats on being our Summer CAS Perfectionist, Helen!


Helen, please grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page to display on your blog. Please email Kylie at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize.


We also have a Facebook Show{CAS}e to share with you! Please pop on over to see if it was you - if it is, you can also grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page to display on your blog.

Don't forget our latest challenge hosted by Florence -


Click on the image to take you to the original post for entries.


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so chuffed! I can't believe I got chosen out of so many fabulous entries, Thank you so much Sue.I will display my badge with pride:))
    Huge hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow from me too! Thanks so much for choosing my card, I honestly never expected to win but I'm so pleased. My badge is already displayed, also with pride:-)
    Congrats to the other winners.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo loving it :) thank you so much for picking my card and congratulations to all the winners and Helen :), amazing card

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.