Saturday 23 July 2016

Challenge #93 - Welcome

WELCOME! Yep, that's the name of our game this fortnight. Ready for a brand new challenge?

The amazingly talented Bhavana is your hostess and she has chosen 


as your code word. Use the word for your inspiration. Even think outside the box :) Just make sure that anything you link up is Clean and Simple!


Our amazing sponsor for this challenge is



Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Elaine


Hello everyone ~ I've been crafting for a life time!  I love card making as I mostly find it relaxing - unless my mojo has disappeared!  I also love textile crafts - sewing, knitting, embroidery and cross stitch.  I've recently taken up printing and love it - I'm not a brilliant artist but like having a go.  In many ways I'm happy to try anything that keeps me busy and always have a number of projects on the go.


Here are Elaine's beautiful creations for our challenge:




Here is some inspiration for you from the DT:

Bhavana (Our Hostess)



Barb



Doni



Deepti



Sweet Kobylkin



Carolyn Bennie



Susan



Ceal



Jaydee




Amazing inspiration, wouldn't you agree? Now, we would love to see your interpretation of our Code Word, 'Welcome'!





1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.